High Risk Auto Insurance
Sweet Lemons’ High Risk Car Insurance Program
Let us show you how to turn your high risk auto insurance sour grapes into sweet lemons. There is an easy fix and you will be treated with the respect you deserve.
Our team of high risk car insurance professionals will go over a customized game plan to map out your road to recovery. Within the shortest time possible you will regain your low Canadian auto insurance rates back.
We can show you that light at the end of the tunnel, your high risk car insurance rates can be reduced faster than you think!
Helping thousands across Southwestern Ontario, including drivers in Hamilton, Burlington, Dundas, Ancaster, Grimsby, Oakville and Mississauga for the past 30 years.
At Sweet Lemons Insurance, let our group of high risk car insurance professionals do the speeding on your road to recovery!
Make your bad luck as a high risk driver a thing of the past, and let us help you look forward to a brighter future with lower high risk car insurance costs.
Contact us today for a free auto insurance quote.
- High risk auto insurance Ontario is when a driver has more than 3 MINOR tickets / accidents or missed payments in a span of 3 years or less. High risk auto insurance ontario also applies to drivers that have one MAJOR traffic ticket conviction in less than three years.
- Insurance premiums for High risk auto insurance Ontario is not based on demerit points. Demerit points apply to every persons right to hold a drivers licence.
- Every driver starts with 0 demerit points. Contrary to popular knowledge, demerit points are not taken away, they are added on a per offence basis.
- Not every offence carries demerit points, and the points vary.
- Demerit points stay on your driving record for 2 years from the offence date (not the date of conviction).
- If you have a full drivers licence, and have 9 – 14 demerit points in less than two years then you could be at risk of a having your drivers licence suspended. 15 demerit points will be an automatic suspension of your drivers licence.
- New drivers with any of the following licence types G1, G2, M1, M2, M1-L or M2-L will get a warning letter after 2 – 5 demerit points, possible suspension with 6 – 8 points and definite suspension for 60 days after 9 demerit points.
- Always talk to a professional such as an Xpolice agent about your ticket before you pay the fine or plead guilty.
Every agent at our Youngs Insurance Burlington location is knowledgable and experienced in high risk auto insurance to answer all of your questions about high risk auto insurance Ontario.